Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Getting ready for my trip down south

I have decided that I am going to get my teeth fixed in Mexico. I thought it would be a good idea to blog the whole experience from start to finish. Hopefully, I can shred some light on this under the table, not often spoken about practice. Right now I am in the first phase. I am scoping out possible dentist. I don't have any friends that can recommend someone for me, so I have to find a dental clinic on my own. I am not really even sure where to start. There is a lack of good information on dentists in Tijuana on the internet. I'll keep you updated as I find more info.

3 comments:

  1. Good dental hygiene habit should be teached at childhood only... This will help them for lifetime... Nice post ...
    dentist cancun

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent issues altogether, you simply won a new reader. What could you recommend in regards to your publish that you simply made some days ago? Any certain?
    teeth whitening in Barnegat NJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tijuana dentist industry is mixed up with different types of dentist with several types of quality.
    I was really very confused about what should I do with my teeth that I lost because of my carelessness.
    Then Smile Tijuana solved my problem and now I am very much fine.

    dentistas en tijuana
    dentista Tijuana
    Tijuana Dentista
    tijuana dentists
    tijuana dentist reviews

    ReplyDelete